Streamline your business processes with Sage Enterprise Management
Sage Enterprise Management is a business management solution designed for mid-sized businesses and subsidiaries of large enterprises that helps support and manage business growth.
For customers wanting to combine data from across their business’ operations for more accurate commercial information and better decision making, Frontline can help you to design, deploy, plan and host your new centralised Sage ERP solution.
Frontline has over two decades of experience supporting growing businesses, providing ERP solutions and supporting wider IT requirements for businesses ranging from SMEs through to multinational organisations.
Sage Enterprise Management supports businesses on their growth trajectory who need a more comprehensive business management system combined with an intuitive and simple to use interface.Download the Sage Enterprise Management Brochure
Sage Enterprise Management
Frontline’s specialist ERP teams can help you to gain better visibility of your business information through Sage Enterprise Management, enabling you to access your data, check your inventory, take customer orders and more – all on the go via mobile devices.
This flexible and centralised approach to core business processes allows your business to be more agile and responsive to clients.
- Access intuitive user dashboards and reporting tools
- View and engage with data across mobile devices
- Integrated CRM modules for client engagement
- Expand to new markets or geographies with Sage’s multi-country, multi-currency and multilingual capabilities
- Intuitive web interfaces increases ease of user adoption
- Monitor and respond to risks in real-time with up to date information
- Be more responsive and aligned to clients
- Implement processes to better control costs and manage cash flow
- Always be connected to your data – in the office or out with clients
- Grow your business globally with Sage’s multi-country functionality
Find out more about the core modules of Sage Enterprise Management:Find out more
Manufacturing in Sage Enterprise Management
Designed with Manufacturers in mind and to enhance functionality across your business, Sage Enterprise Management will allow you to:
- minimise production bottlenecks,
- track material consumption
- improve overall productivity
Sage Enterprise Management for Manufacturing is ideal for manufacturers, especially those operating in complex sectors such as high tech, industrial equipment, medical devices and metal fabrication manufacturing.Find out more
Sage Enterprise Management with Cloud
Real time access to your information is more vital now than ever. With Frontline we are the leading ERP hosting specialists. Our consultants have expertise in hosting your solution in the most convenient and flexible way possible – through the cloud.
- Leverage our infrastructure
- Increase revenue
- Improve efficiency
- Easily report on performance
Sage Enterprise Management for Service
Sage Enterprise Management for Service helps you simplify the management of your service activities and keep the operational, sales and financial elements of your customers’ projects under control.
Tailored to the needs of professional service companies, especially businesses delivering operational services, such as after sale services and maintenance, or intellectual and technical services, Sage Enterprise Management for Service helps you grow with confidence.
- Improve Staff Productivity
- Grow Profit Margins
- Achieve real-time analysis
- Track overall finances
Our Sage Enterprise Management Approach
Our ERP Consultants have implemented Sage Enterprise Management across multiple businesses in many industries. Don’t risk it with the wrong approach, as this can set you back time and money. Our methodology starts during the presales process – understanding your requirements and building a proven product framework to minimise risk.
We have taken elements of established methodologies such as Prince2, ASAP, IBM and Fastlane.
We have a range of specialist ERP developers who can integrate your solution with your wider application stack and develop tailored services to help you get the most out of your ERP investment.Find out more
Why Frontline for Sage Enterprise Management?
- We are a Sage Accredited Partner
- Industry accredited implementation approach
- We have qualified accountants within our ERP implementation teams (ensuring not only ERP expertise but also a financial understanding of your business)
- Wider IT experience, including being Microsoft Gold Partners and IBM Premier Business Partners
- Own purpose built datacentre, so can offer Sage Enterprise Management solutions both on premise and in the Frontline Cloud
- As a company, Frontline has over two decades of experience working with businesses delivering critical ERP systems