Data Centre Operations Analyst – 3 Month Fixed Term, with the potential to extend.
Frontline is an established Managed Service Provider (MSP) based solely in the UK, who have grown organically over the last 30 years, developing a services portfolio which includes hosting, private and public cloud and a full in house 24×7 monitoring and operations service for our hosted and external customers.
Frontline are committed to providing a quality service to our customers and we have an opportunity for a Data Centre Operations Analyst to join our 24×7 operations team to assist in the management and monitoring of our systems 24×7.
- Based out of Frontlines HQ in Handforth (SK9), the requirements for this role are as follows:
- First point of contact for all support to customers outside of normal business hours.
- Follow internal incident management processes for escalation within SLA metrics.
- Logging of Support tickets (Incidents / Problems / Service Requests) where required.
- Working within customer agreed Service Level Agreements (SLA)
- Working towards Service Level Targets (SLT)
- Escalation of high priority tickets following the escalation process to out of hours management and support teams.
- Monitoring Managed Service customers infrastructure for errors and escalate appropriately using AS/400 / IBMi, PRTG & Datto monitoring tools
- Perform monthly workloads for Managed Services customers such as backups, system restarts and month end processes where required.
- Carry out daily backups, changing tapes and preparing and receiving tapes from off- site storage
- Raise Hardware tickets to third parties (chase and progress)
- You will be required to work within defined repeatable processes and procedure and encouraged to contribute towards process improvement in light of evolving customer requirements and technologies.
- Provide feedback and ideas on asset management as a result of customer requirements and technologies