SAP Business One is a single, integrated solution that provides clear visibility into your entire business and gives complete control over every aspect of your operations.
It captures all critical business information for immediate access and use companywide. Unlike accounting packages and spreadsheets, it delivers what you need to manage your key business areas. Because every business is different, SAP Business One is designed with flexibility in mind.
Whether it’s deployed on premises or in the cloud, you can access SAP Business One at anytime, anywhere via any mobile device. And because SAP Business One runs on both the SAP HANA and Microsoft SQL server platforms, you can choose the one that suits your business the best.
What’s more, your employees can start using it from day one. As your business grows, you can customise and extend SAP Business One to meet your evolving needs.
SAP Business One: Designed for all your small and midsize company’s needs
• Financial management
• Sales and customer management
• Purchasing and inventory control
• Production planning Business intelligence Analytics and reporting
SAP Business One is:
• Affordable – low total cost of ownership
• Comprehensive – all your departments needs from one solution
• Quick and easy to implement, up and running in days or weeks
• Powerful enough to help your business grow
• Industry solutions – tailored to your needs 28 languages, 44 localised versions, multi-currency support
Myth busting – The top three misconceptions about SAP Business One
It’s too expensive – SAP Business One is designed to be affordable for small businesses. It has a low total cost of ownership and is one comprehensive application to cover all your departments needs from one solution.
It’s too complex – SAP Business One is also modular and flexible with over 500 add-on solutions, tailored to industries or special functions.
It’s too difficult to implement – SAP Business One is quick and easy to implement and you can be up and running in days or weeks.
Take your business to the next level with SAP Business One’s powerful ERP and business management solution from Frontline – get in touch to find out more!