It takes skill, experience and genuine understanding to manage your IT
That’s where our Service really adds value; our experienced datacentre Operation Support staff review all alerts as they arrive and follow intelligent and well established procedures to identify the serious and the not-so-serious.
Frontline Remote Monitoring performs over 12 million sensor scans per day to provide you with advance warning of possible IT issues, enabling you to react before an issue occurs. Potential problems are highlighted before they become critical – and your IT support becomes proactive rather than reactive to your business.
Remote Monitoring will save you time
Our remote monitoring service can continuously scan machines, software and devices such as your servers, CPU, building temperature or CCTV, all 24/7. If a potential issue is detected the service can send an email notification to your nominated contacts, giving you the ability to take control. We ensure you are always aware, and always safe.
Always be aware of what is occurring across your entire IT environment, to mitigate against risk and potential business downtime. We understand how important it is to keep your business operating, and Frontline’s Remote Monitoring Service gives you the peace of mind that issues can be detected, before they impact your business.
Experience Return on Integration
- Reduce system downtime
- Help monitor system interdependencies
- Identify trends through historical recording and regular automated comparison
- Eliminate unnecessary upgrades
Frontline’s Remote Monitoring solution can offer more than 190 sensors to monitor all common network services, including HTTP, SMTP/POP3 (email), FTP, etc. It can monitor server performance across multiple OS including: Windows, Linux, Solaris, HP UX, IBM AIX and VMware and Hyper-V server virtualisation. Microsoft services or applications can also be monitored including Exchange, Active Directory and MS SQL.
Issues that require attention will be escalated to your nominated contacts. The service can be customised to your requirements so that unlike an automated service, you get to choose which alerts you want immediately—and how you want to receive them.
The service is tailored to your needs—whether you want to monitor a single server or an entire, complex infrastructure. At the service design stage, Frontline will work with you to determine what you want to monitor across your network, and to agree the acceptable capacity levels for each component.Discuss with us
- Monitor almost anything across your network
- Standard offering includes 8 sensors but an unlimited amount can be added depending on your requirements
- Gain visibility of network traffic and activities
- Tailored services depending on level of monitoring you require
- Retain 1 years worth of sensor information
- Help with extrapolated capacity management
- Alerting schedules to work to your critical hours if required
- Predictably and repeatably monitor your system requirements with limited impact on your resource
- Identify performance bottlenecks before they impact your applications
- Reduce system downtime
- Improve employee efficiency through increased uptime
- Eliminate unnecessary upgrades by identifying what is really causing performance issues
- Peace of mind that your systems are being monitored by Frontline’s experienced datacentre Operations Support team
We deliver on-premise application integration, hosted services from our own UK datacentre and public cloud services through our software partnerships.Find out more
We believe in creating connections. Our connected development methodology delivers connected ERP solutions and cloud services; integrated at all levels of your business and IT.Find out more