Our Managed Desktop Service has had a facelift. Acknowledging the changing landscape, and the importance of the complete package for managing desktop estates, break fix support packages are no longer efficient, and we have redesigned our services to fully manage your desktop estate for the entire lifecycle. The service now includes remote monitoring, OS patching, antivirus, asset management, printers, starters and leavers, and lots more.
When your business users experience IT problems you need issues fixing without delay. You need reliable IT support to get your business back up and running as soon as possible. We are passionate about delivering a great service and keeping your business running with our Managed Desktop Services.
We understand the impact of downtime to businesses, especially the frustration this causes your staff and that’s why our Desktop Support Services keep you going when you need it.
We help your staff by managing your whole desktop environment, Operating System, pre-defined applications, printing, Internet and connectivity issues. We’ll even integrate our support into your starters and leavers process to make sure all the relevant setup and housekeeping is performed there and then
- Frontline support technicians are equipped with remote access to your listed endpoints, enabling enhanced troubleshooting of issues.
- Delivered by a team of experts, enabled with state of the art tools and technology.
- Endpoint security patching of vulnerabilities and outdated software.
- Antivirus, malware management/removal.
- OS maintenance.
- Starter and leaver processing.
- Customer portal to easily raise and track tickets.
- Asset management and registry.
- 3rd party patching/liaison.
- Remote monitoring.
- Monthly Reporting.
- Additional options such as enhanced security monitoring, backup, encryption, 24*7 support, desktop imaging and more…
- Reduce the excessive management overheads associated with day-to-day IT provision, by incorporating a standardised and predictable cost model for endpoint support.
- Allow a team of experts, enabled with state of the art tools and technology, to efficiently manage your desktop estate.
- Allow your internal team to focus on your business, your customers and your day to day activity, instead of time consuming endpoint issues and maintenance.
- Centrally managed, so you can deploy software across all your endpoints in one go.