The Frontine sWatch service can monitor and report on all of your hosted or on premise infrastructure, applications and networking devices all at once. Aggregations and analysis tools allow trends or behavioural issues to be highlighted, so that remediation actions can be planned, and incidents can be contained or avoided.
The primary feature sets include host intrusion detection services, file integrity monitoring, asset discovery and low level behavioural monitoring. Through detection, identification and notification, this service facilitates event collection, baseline normalisation and the ability to correlate detected anomalies to help identify unwanted activity and behaviour within the infrastructure.
Servers subscribed to the sWatch service are regularly scanned, have controlled brute force attacks applied and can be configured to report in line with ISO27001 information security controls.
- Centralised event management
- Centralised log management
- Security event/log/incident correlation
- Monthly analysis and reporting by Cyber security specialists
- Maintain efficiency on your business systems.
- Protect yourself from security breaches and data leaks
- Keep within data protection regulations
- Minimise potential downtime from costly malicious attacks
- Plan and manage changes for minimal disruption to your services.