Managed Security as a Service
We don’t need to tell you how critical the threat of Information Security is to businesses – just look at the news and you will find many examples of organisations dramatically impacted by security breaches.
Our specialist teams can help with managing your security requirements; and our security team includes certified ethical hackers, technical network consultants, database security specialists and Windows/Linux and Unix security experts. We evaluate your environment to uncover potential gaps in your security, then put in place a series of recommendations tailored to your business to achieve higher levels of security and peace of mind.
Protect yourself and customers
Ensuring your IT systems and networks are adequately secure against attacks minimises the risk of data loss, downtime and disruption to your business.
If you’re handling critical customer data, then it is more important than ever that your systems are protected against every security threat.
Don’t leave security to chance – work with us to ensure your hardware, software and procedures adhere to adequate security levels.
Experience Return on Integration
- Protect you and your customer’s data
- Future proof and maintain business growth
- Ensure you are and remain compliant
- Maintain reputation with clients
- Ensure you conform to industry audit requirements
- Entrust us to manage all aspects of your security
Benefits of our Security Service
Our comprehensive range of security services are designed to effectively secure our clients IT, ensuring they are protected from threats, through: security audits, firewall reviews, internal and external security scans, anti-malware services, and penetration testing – to name but a few.
Our security solutions range from scheduled automated security scans across your server estate that are translated into Executive Summary reports for visibility of your business’ adherence to an agreed baseline of security, through to complete infrastructure security reviews that are targeted against your external and internal network, to identify and highlight any vulnerabilities which in turn help to develop a security improvement plan.
This comprehensive approach enables your business to focus on your customers, preventing any unnecessary distractions from IT which can be handled by us.
Electronic data / information is key to businesses and presents temptation for attack either external or internal, which could compromise a company’s information integrity. Anything from misconfigured equipment or vulnerable software can pose a real threat to your business data. Frontline can take on the evaluation, review and implementation of security solutions to protect your business against these threats.Discuss with us
Features of our Security Solution
- Frontline can assess your IT environment end to end, from software and hardware vulnerability scanning, through to business based security policies and procedure implementation
- We partner with leading providers of security solutions including Cisco and Juniper, among others
- The Frontline security team has been supporting the security needs of hundreds of small, midsized and large enterprises for decades including household names such as Co-operative Bank, London Scottish Bank and TJ Morris (Home Bargains)
- We carry out a comprehensive audit of your estate, providing recommendations and support in implementing the recommended security solutions
Benefits to your business
- Protect you and your customer’s data
- Conform to company and industry audit requirements
- Make tactical and strategic decisions for your business to protect it over the long term
- Mitigate potential losses arising from security attacks
- Maintain business growth, uninhibited by security worries
- Ensure reputation with clients is maintained and not impacted by data loss controversies
We deliver on-premise application integration, hosted services from our own UK datacentre and public cloud services through our software partnerships.Find out more
We believe in creating connections. Our connected development methodology delivers connected ERP solutions and cloud services; integrated at all levels of your business and IT.Find out more