What is 'Managed Firewall'?
The Managed Firewall service provides firewall support, including unlimited configuration changes, full management of patches and upgrades for your network firewall device.
Most businesses invest in firewall technology, but with resources under pressure, organisations become reliant on firewalls that fall out of date and provide a false sense of security.
This is a real risk to any business, as a lack of monitoring and configuration provides a clear open window of opportunity for cyber criminals.
As well as blocking unauthorised traffic and letting outbound communication exit your network, your firewall can offer valuable insight into the constant threats that target your business. Monitoring and managing them is a resource heavy, time consuming, costly and requires expert analysis and configuration. This is where the Frontline Managed Firewall service can save you time and money, whilst improving your security.
Key Features and Benefits
Simple and cost effective:
- Access to expertise; Frontline engineers have the highest industry accreditations and a single-minded focus to keep your business secure.
- Keep your firewall secure with the latest vendor updates.
- Full management of security patches and software upgrades.
Easy to use Frontline Portal:
- Access to the Frontline portal provides a fast and simple way for you to open and track tickets and requests for any of our Managed Services.
- The client access portal provides real time communication and updates between our team and your users.
- Self service management enables you to monitor tickets, update tasks and work approvals, run reports, review invoices and check status in real time.
- Review project progress, calendars and budgets.
Security Focused Proactive Support
Frontline support technicians are equipped with systems that provide remote access to your managed firewall. This gives them enhanced troubleshooting capabilities which in turn reduces downtime.
Reduce risk and ensure ongoing compliance with unlimited configuration changes, resulting in an up to date rule base that copes with the current threat landscape.
Monitored up to 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year by our team of security focused experts, providing a rapid response to any issues, ensuring minimal risk of business disruption.
All management, systems and support processes are audited, recorded, and comply to ISO 9001 and ISO 27001 standards.
Operational Service Hours Options
Normal Business Hours = 08:00 – 18:00, Monday to Friday
Extended Business Hours = 08:00 – 22:00, Monday to Friday
Complete Business Hours = 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
We provide a mix of both proactive and incident-based firewall management, allowing your users to focus on what really matters: your business. Our aim is to minimise disruption to your business operations so you can focus on your core business activities and let Frontline handle the IT.
All this, with a focus on security and protection for your business from one that has a raft of cyber security credentials to its name.
Speak to Frontline today about how to supercharge your support.
Continually Improving and Ever Evolving
Let Frontline’s specialist team manage your IT environment, end to end. From servers through to security and user support desk, Frontline has an extensive range of managed services to meet your organisation’s needs.