15 years’ experience with IBM
We have dedicated teams focused on IBM systems, whether that’s on-site support at your premises or within Frontline’s datacentre.
Remove risk from your ongoing business operations by working with Frontline to secure the future of your IBM Power i estate. Our specialist teams can manage your legacy systems, so that your business can continue to grow and innovate, safe in the knowledge that your mission critical applications are being carefully and securely maintained.
We ensure your IT runs smoothly, so that your business can operate smoothly too.
It is becoming increasingly difficult to retain the breadth and depth of specialist skills in the IBM Power i platform. Businesses are seeking ways to protect, secure and maintain their IT platform which often runs mission critical systems.
We can host and support your mission critical or legacy IBM Power Systems – also known formerly as AS/400, iSeries, System I servers – in a secure and managed environment by our experienced technical teams.
Experience Return on Integration
- Maintain critical systems
- Infrastructure is monitored by our specialist teams
- 24/7/365 datacentres
- Over 15 years experience
Frontline and Power Hosting
Frontline has options for even the most mission critical applications, enabling you to run your systems on Frontline’s flexible and powerful virtualised Power platforms or on your own equipment hosted and supported at Frontline’s datacentre.
From our secure, 24/7 manned datacentre, we can migrate your existing Power infrastructure to Frontline’s datacentre, or provide remote or on-site support to systems within your own datacentre.Discuss with us
- Customer applications can be hosted within dedicated virtual partitions on a powerful IBM Power Server hosted in Frontline’s datacentre or on dedicated hardware as required
- Server resources can be flexed up or down depending on client business demand
- Server partitions are entirely self-contained and completely isolated from other users
- Customers can access their systems remotely via a range of methods, such as VPN, private peering network (where possible) or a customer’s own WAN
- Infrastructure is monitored by Frontline’s specialist teams with years of experience managing Power systems
- Our 24/7/365 datacentres mean that you can have available and reliable systems at all times
- We have provided hosted Power (and predecessor) solutions for over 15 years and has a wealth of experience in migrating Power systems to our datacentre
- Our business have 25 years of experience supporting, managing, installing, and configuring these systems so are ideally placed to support your Power systems
- Customers can benefit from the cost savings of shared infrastructure without the risk due to our secure partitioning
- Remote access to applications within our datacentre means that you don’t have to pay for in-house datacentre resources
We deliver on-premise application integration, hosted services from our own UK datacentre and public cloud services through our software partnerships.Find out more
We believe in creating connections. Our connected development methodology delivers connected ERP solutions and cloud services; integrated at all levels of your business and IT.Find out more