From a security perspective, businesses are only as strong as their weakest point. Frontline know how important it is to find these weaknesses before anyone else does. Our inWatch vulnerability scanning service enables customers to identify their server and application security posture by identifying misconfiguration, absent patches and known exposures. We then categorise your vulnerabilities to assist you in remediation planning, allowing you to fix these exposures before they lead to service disruption.
Inwatch offers regular vulnerability scanning across your infrastructure. In more detail, through identification of Common Vulnerabilities and Exposures (CVE), and by reviewing the vulnerabilities against the Common Vulnerability Scoring System (CVSS), a vulnerability rating is determined, and you are notified of this rating to help inform your decision on which items to remediate.
- Automatic verification of security compliance for each piece of software installed or system brought into production.
- Identification of at risk services and systems with early identification of system vulnerabilities.
- Board level security KPIs and regulatory compliance reporting (for example PCI DSS).
- Bruteforce attack simulation.
- Web application scanning.
- Monthly Service reports.
- Improve server productivity by minimising downtime due to vulnerabilities and outdated software.
- Be made aware of issues and vulnerabilities in a controlled manner (enabling you to remediate under change management processes).
- Benefit from MSP invested technologies that would otherwise be cost prohibitive to deploy within traditional infrastructures.
- Keep ahead of malicious activity, and protect your business from exploitation.