Save The Date – SAP User Group
The second SAP UK&I User Group, SAP Business One, Special Interest Group (SIG) of the year is taking place at Sheffield Hallam University on Thursday 11th June 2015.
The agenda is still being confirmed and should be announced later this week, but I’ve had a sneak peak and it is lining up to be another great session.
You can sign up to the upcoming Business One SIG here.
About The SAP User Group
The UK&I SAP User Group is an independent not for profit organisation that was set up to provide a platform for all SAP users to network, share knowledge and raise any user issues directly with SAP.
Established in 1988, the group has now grown to over 6000 members and boasts a number of Special Interests Groups (SIGs) including SAP Business One, which allows for a closer product focus during events.The SAP User Group aims are to-
- Facilitate networking, knowledge exchange and best practice amongst members
- Provide an independent voice for SAP users in the UK and Ireland
- Have a close alliance with SAP in the UK
- Provide a platform for members to influence SAP and drive the future development of SAP products and services
- Provide a channel for SAP to communicate to users
- Provide value-adding services to our members
We are pleased to be able to offer a free trial membership which will give you access to the upcoming SAP Business One SIG.
If you have any questions about the User Group, Special Interest Group or SAP Business One in general, then get in contact with a member of the SAP B1 Team today.