SAP Business One Mobile App
Earlier this year SAP announced the release of their updated SAP Business One mobile app for iOS, version 1.11.1 and Android, version 1.2.0.
The SAP Business One mobile app allows users to access data and approve processes from their SAP Business One software anytime and anywhere. It can be used by managers, sales and service staff to stay informed about their business whilst on the move and access relevant real-time information.
The latest release sees a number of enhancements including-
- Cockpit and advanced dashboard integration for SAP HANA (iPad only)
- Support for downloading/uploading attachments to business partners, sales documents, activities, and service calls
- Function for copying contacts from business partners to device address book and vice versa
- Display of delivery documents
- Enforcement of valid SSL certificates
- Option for providing feedback about the app
- Improvements for sales documents, sales catalogue, activities, and business partners
The SAP Business One mobile app is free to use and you can download it via iTunes and Google play.
If you would like to find out more about the SAP Business One mobile app or have any wider SAP Business One questions, then give a member of the SAP B1 Team a call today.