Improve your manufacturing processes with real time visibility of your business.
Enhance the core functionality available within Sage X3 for Manufacturing industries.See our finance options
Designed with manufacturers in mind
Reduce manufacturing costs while responding to ever changing demands from your client base.
Sage X3 offers more flexibility than traditional MRP or ERP solutions, through its ability to continually adapt to manufacturers’ business needs and processes to help improve overall efficiency.
Experience Return on Integration
- Minimise production bottlenecks
- Improved customer service
- Track material consumption
- Control the shop floor
Sage X3 for Manufacturing
At Frontline, we understand that all businesses are different.
Through our Connected Delivery service methodology, we design a solution from the start that works for your business – aligning business and IT requirements. That’s Return on Integration.
Sage X3 for Manufacturing is ideal for manufacturers, especially those operating in complex sectors such as high tech, industrial equipment, medical devices and metal fabrication manufacturing.
With Sage X3 you can gain a complete, real time overview of your business by streamlining all processes across finance, manufacturing, stock control, CRM and reporting.
With over two decades of experience delivering ERP solutions, combined with our teams of developers, delivery specialists and technical consultants trained in Sage X3 means we are the perfect choice when it comes to your Sage X3 solution.Discuss with us
- Real-time access to business information
- Quality assurance
- Integrated CRM functionality for better client management
- Multi Lingual and Multi Currency functionality
- Capacity planning
- User friendly dashboards
- Delivered by Frontline, experts in enterprise software delivery, integration and hosting
- Minimise production bottlenecks and achieving greater consistency
- Improve customer service by providing accurate real time information
- Track material consumption and production time with automated data collection handheld devices
- Control the shop floor with single-site, single-product analysis
- Ensure products meet quality control and compliance requirements
- Achieve extensive lot, sub-lot and serial number traceability through retail management
We deliver on-premise application integration, hosted services from our own UK datacentre and public cloud services through our software partnerships.Find out more
We believe in creating connections. Our connected development methodology delivers connected ERP solutions and cloud services; integrated at all levels of your business and IT.Find out more