The Manufacturer Top 100 2016
Do you know someone who makes a difference in manufacturing? The Manufacturer is searching for the UK’s most talented individuals within the manufacturing industry.
You have until Tuesday 31st May to get your nominations in. You can even nominate yourself! The Manufacturer Top 100 is in its third year and aims to dispel the myths surrounding the image of manufacturing.
The nomination process is very simple and only takes 5 minutes. You can make your nomination in one of the following five categories –
- An Inspiring Leader- An inspiring leader who has created wealth for and created stable employment at a UK-based manufacturing firm, while remaining committed to investing in developing the value of their manufacturing business through people, processes and technology.
- Bold Investor in New Markets– Someone who has been courageous in finding new markets, increased revenue by venturing overseas and helped reshape one or multiple markets by providing a new and competitive business model involving UK manufacturing.
- Driver of Cultural Change– An individual who has helped to alter popular perceptions about manufacturing locally or nationally, inspiring young people, women and minority groups or has influenced government to help make conditions better for manufacturing in the UK.
- The Unsung Hero– Someone who is instrumental in facilitating the success of those around them and the success of the business as a whole. They are the constants that provide support and knowledge both downwards and upwards within the professional hierarchy.
- The Young Pioneer– A person who has made an impact disproportionate to their years, providing inspiration for the future of manufacturing in the UK.
The Manufacturer Top 100 2016 will be announced at a launch event taking place in Birmingham on the 1st of November 2016. Along with the Top 100 there will be 20 featured profiles as well as an industry report aimed at highlighting and promoting best practice. You can find a copy of the Top 100 2015 report here.