What is 'Managed Desktop'?
Managing a desktop estate without the correct skills and tools can be a hugely time consuming task. Patching, anti-virus, security, asset management, warranty, maintenance, monitoring, new users, old users, password issues, security, deploying new software, removing old software, hardware, printers, internet access etc…the list is endless, as are the risks associated with the combinations of vulnerabilities caused by a poorly managed desktop estate.
Your desktop estate is at the forefront of your business, and needs to run at maximum efficiency, ensuing your business does too. By utilising state of the art monitoring tools, and a skilled team of technicians, Frontline provide a service that keeps your desktop estate at peak performance, running efficiently and securely.
The Frontline Managed Desktop service provides proactive management & technical support for your desktop endpoints, Those endpoints receiving the service are managed with standard operating processes, tools and policies. Remote administration tools are used to minimise interruptions and provide a faster service to the endpoint user.
The Managed Desktop service will also help to keep track of your desktop and laptop estate, providing you with reports on age, warranty, hardware specification and installed software, whilst keeping your environment secure by efficiently managing security updates.
Key Features and Benefits
Simple and cost effective:
- Reduce the excessive management overheads associated with day-to-day IT provision and support, but incorporating a standardised and predictable cost model for endpoint support.
- Allow a team of experts, with state of the art tools and technology, to efficiently manage your desktop estate.
- Allow your internal team to focus on your business, your customers and your day-to-day activity, instead of time consuming endpoint issues and maintenance.
Easy to use Frontline Portal:
- Access to the Frontline portal provides a fast and simple way for you to open and track tickets and requests for any of our Managed Services.
- The client access portal provides real time communication and updates between our team and your users.
- Self service management enables you to monitor tickets, update tasks and work approvals, run reports, review invoices and check status in real time.
- Review project progress, calendars and budgets.
Security Focused Proactive Support
Frontline support technicians are equipped with systems that provide remote access to your listed endpoints. This gives them enhanced troubleshooting capabilities which in turn reduces downtime and improves end user productivity.
These systems also allow us to provision new users and deploy business applications to user devices much faster than traditional methods. This environment helps to streamline incident response, allowing for more effective resolution of user issues.
As well as proactive support, our systems provide insight to the software installed across your estate. We are able to provide regular reports on all installed applications, highlighting areas of interest or concern.
On top of operating system patching, Frontline offer a service to patch security vulnerabilities in approved 3rd party applications, as well as manage any virus infection and the removal of any infection on the managed endpoint.
All management, systems and support processes are audited, recorded, and comply to ISO 9001 and ISO 27001 standards.
Operational Service Hours Options
Normal Business Hours = 08:00 – 18:00, Monday to Friday
Extended Business Hours = 08:00 – 22:00, Monday to Friday
Complete Business Hours = 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
We provide a mix of both proactive and incident-based end point management, allowing your users to focus on what really matters: your business. Our aim is to minimise disruption to your business operations so you can focus on your core business activities and let Frontline handle the IT.
All this, with a focus on security and protection for your business from one that has a raft of cyber security credentials to its name.
Speak to Frontline today about how to supercharge your support.
Continually Improving and Ever Evolving
Let Frontline’s specialist team manage your IT environment, end to end. From servers through to security and user support desk, Frontline has an extensive range of managed services to meet your organisation’s needs.