Resilience and enterprise infrastructure
We own and operate secure UK datacentres with certified operational excellence. 99.99% uptime, reliable, secure and powerful with 24/7 customer support and security.
Mirrored datacentres for maximum resilience
Frontline has a purpose built 2,500ft² datacentre located in Cheshire, which is crewed 24/7/365 – which many customers cannot achieve themselves due to the high costs required to manage and maintain datacentre estates.
Our datacentre is mirrored to our other datacentre in Manchester to eliminate the risk of outages and provide resiliency for our hosted clients. All services are delivered in line with ISO 9001 and ISO 27001.
From our enterprise datacentres, we provide colocation, managed services, cloud and DR solutions for our clients.Book a Tour
- Manned 24/7/365 – secure and monitored
- Internal and external CCTV
- Un-interruptible power supplies (UPS)
- Four level access control
- 2,500 ft² datacentre space
- 350kVA Standby diesel generator
Benefits of Frontline
- Network of UK datacentres to provide disaster recovery and business continuity solutions.
- No single points of failure, fully resilient and fault tolerant throughout datacentres.
- Comprehensive business continuity plan to cover entire operation, from datacentre to staff
- Decades of experience managing datacentres, applications and systems
- Expert staff onsite who can manage your systems, adhering to best practice ITIL frameworks and within Frontline’s own Connected Delivery methodology.