Ensure your business is always ‘on’ with DRaaS
Disaster Recovery is often overlooked as the prospect of a complete business outage is too damaging to fully consider and it can be costly to create a mirror of your environment, waiting to be used in the event of a system failure at your primary site. Unfortunately, many companies take the risk of not having a DR strategy, and fewer build their own disaster recovery sites to cope with potential outages.
Frontline Disaster Recovery as a Service (DRaaS) provides customers with full protection from disasters affecting their virtual server environment. Customer servers are continuously replicated to one of Frontline’s data centres, and the continuous nature of the replication provides accurate and current restore options.
A bespoke DR strategy and solution
Simple backups to tape or disk are often not enough for companies with mission critical applications, but the cost of implementing a comprehensive DR solution is perceived to be prohibitive. Frontline has a range of options for businesses in this position, who want the reassurance of a DR strategy and solution, without the high costs of building one themselves.Speak to an expert
Experience Return on Integration
- Protect you and your customer’s data
- Future proof and maintain business growth
- Keep mission critical applications functioning
- Ensure you conform to industry audit requirements
DRaaS built to your exact business requirements
Frontline can deliver a DRaaS solution through a number of routes, typically via a cloud hosted service which provides the space, power, cooling, bandwidth or compute required, although on-premise destinations are also possible.
This can range from the isolation and provision of a single server, to an entire architecture, connected over the Internet, privately linked through point to point solutions, IP/SEC tunnelled or privately routed through peering where applicable.
The level of service, the RPO and RTO, and Frontline’s involvement within the architecture design, implementation, testing and invocation is all tailored to your unique requirements.Discuss with us
Our Cloud Services
- Continuous replication to one of Frontlines data centres.
- Customisable solutions to meet exact customer requirements.
- Physical or virtual options available.
- Bespoke test planning options available.
- Managed and monitored by a team of skilled professionals.
Benefits to your business
- Recovery point objectives (RPOs) that can be as low as a few seconds.
- Recovery time objectives (RTOs) that can be as low as just a few minutes.
- Standardised, predictable cost model for disaster recovery and support.
We deliver on-premise application integration, hosted services from our own UK datacentre and public cloud services through our software partnerships.Find out more
We believe in creating connections. Our connected development methodology delivers connected ERP solutions and cloud services; integrated at all levels of your business and IT.Find out more