Service Desk Analyst
Due to expansion we have an exciting opportunity for a Service Desk Analyst to join our team. The role is to provide IT support to a large customer base as well as internal staff.
This position may be suitable if you have previously worked as a Helpdesk Analyst, Technical Support Specialist, IT Support Analyst, IT Technician, IT Administrator, Support Analyst, Desktop Support or 1st Line Support.
Candidates will ideally possess experience of providing 1st line remote support within a Service Desk or similar environment, where you have supported Windows or Android operating systems. However candidates that are seeking their first career opportunity within IT will also be considered but must have worked within a customer service role for at least two years previously.
Candidates will possess excellent communication skills, be self-motivated, ambitious, and thrive in a fast paced environment. You will get the opportunity to work in an ITIL environment, with the opportunity for rapid career development.
- Experience working in a customer facing role, preferably within a call/contact centre
- A keen interest in technology and the willingness to learn
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office 2010 and 2013
- Prioritise and manage work queues
- Working towards a Microsoft certification
- Experience working in a 1st line support role, primarily concentrating on triage and basic technical support
- Excellent customer service skills and a professional telephone manner are essential in this customer facing role
- Problem solving with an analytical mind-set
- Excellent team player, develops and maintains positive working relationships with others
- Excellent time management skills
- Demonstrates a ‘can do’ approach
- Ability to prioritise support issues
- A genuine interest in corporate computer technology and the ability to study independently
Working hours are a weekly shift rotation to cover key support hours 06:00 – 22:00 Monday – Friday and 06:00 – 14:00 Saturday.
Frontline Consultancy is based in Handforth, near Manchester. We are an established IT solutions provider, and offer a wide range of IT related services. Our technology partnerships include: SAP Gold Business Partner, Sage Partner, Microsoft Gold Partner, VMware Enterprise Partner, Veeam Enterprise Partner, IBM Premier Business Partner and Citrix Silver Partner. Frontline Consultancy offers excellent prospects for the right candidate within a successful, very well established company.
To apply, please send your CV detailing employment and any supporting information quoting the vacancy reference number in the subject. We look forward to hearing from you.
We have an exclusivity arrangement in place with a recruitment agency already and will not consider any applications that are sent speculatively from ANY other agency. Only direct application from candidates themselves will be reviewed (or those from our preferred agency).
Please note that due to the volume of interest we experience for our vacancies, we are unable to respond to every applicant. Therefore if you do not hear back from us within six weeks of submitting your CV, please take it that unfortunately you have not been successful on this occasion.
Apply for a job by simply filling in our form or call our HR department on 0333 323 2141.
Latest Frontline Careers
Managed Services Infrastructure EngineerHandforth, WilmslowPermanent
Managed Services Project ManagerPermanent
Senior 3rd Line Infrastructure EngineerPermanent
Senior Service Desk Analyst / 2nd LinePermanent
B2B Prospector & Lead GeneratorStarting salary: £20,000 - £23,000 basic plusHandforthPermanent
SAP Business One Support ConsultantPermanent
ERP Project ManagerPermanent
Service Desk Analyst£18k - £22k (dependent on experience) + benefitsPermanent
Managed Services Technical ConsultantPermanent
ERP New Business SalesPermanent