Senior Service Desk Analyst / 2nd Line
Due to expansion we are looking to recruit a Senior Service Desk Analyst working within our IT Managed Services division, this role would be suitable for someone already working in a Service Desk Analyst/Technical Support role and wants to continue that working with and supporting a variety of technologies.
The Frontline Managed Services service desk offers a Single Point of Contact (SPOC) to meet the needs of Customers and internal staff.
The role is to provide IT support to a large customer base as well as internal staff, working with a close-knit team.
As part of your role you will work to customer agreed SLA’s, delivering quick resolution and a high level of customer service. Also working with service management teams as required dealing with business critical Incidents.
• Providing 2nd line remote support within a Service Desk environment
• Triage assessment, logging and escalation of 1st to 3rd line incidents
• Supporting customer environments of Desktops and servers (i.e. Windows & Linux)
• Technical troubleshooting of customer issues
• Work to customer agreed SLA’s, delivering quick resolution and providing a high level of customer service.
• Working with service management teams as required dealing with business critical Incidents.
• Working in an ITIL aligned service desk environment
• Escalating to service management teams
Required Technical Knowledge:
• Strong knowledge of Microsoft based operating systems with emphasis on Windows 7/ Office 2010 and Outlook 2013/ Exchange
• Windows Server 2008/2012/2016
• AD/Group Policy
• MS Office365
• Previous experience (3yrs+) working in a customer service/ IT Service Desk environment is essential
• Proven technical background.
• MCSA in Windows 7, 8 or 10
• Linux skills
• Working towards MCSE Server Infrastructure certification
• ITIL certification
• Excellent customer service skills and a professional telephone manner are essential in this customer facing role.
• Problem solving.
• Excellent team player, develops and maintains positive working relationships with others.
• Excellent time management skills.
• Demonstrates a ‘can do’ approach.
• Ability to prioritise support issues
• A genuine interest in corporate computer technology and the ability to study independently
• Ability to work and thrive in a fast paced environment
This position is based at the Frontline HQ in Handforth, Wilmslow
Covering key support hours of 08:00 – 18:00 Mon-Fri
OOH Rota with shifts and very good shift bonus TBC in interview
Apply for a job by simply filling in our form or call our HR department on 0333 323 2141.
Latest Frontline Careers
Digital Marketing ExecutivePermanent
SAP Business One Support ConsultantHandforth, WilmslowPermanent
Managed Services Infrastructure EngineerHandforth, WilmslowPermanent
Managed Services Project ManagerPermanent
Senior 3rd Line Infrastructure EngineerPermanent
Senior Service Desk Analyst / 2nd LinePermanent
Temporary Accounts Assistant – 6 weeks initially with an immediate startWilmslowPermanent
B2B Telemarketing / Lead Generator£20k (OTE £24k Uncapped)Permanent
SAP Business One Support ConsultantPermanent
ERP Project ManagerPermanent
Service Desk Analyst£18k - £22k (dependent on experience) + benefitsPermanent
Managed Services Technical ConsultantPermanent
Sage X3 Implementation ConsultantPermanent
ERP & Managed Services Account ManagerPermanent
SAP Business One Implementation ConsultantPermanent
ERP New Business SalesPermanent