SAP Business One Implementation Consultant
Due to expansion and an incredibly strong order book and pipeline, we are looking to recruit an experienced Senior SAP B1 Consultant and expand upon our already exceptional SAP B1 consultancy team.
Frontline Consultancy is based in Handforth, near Manchester. We are an established IT solutions provider, and offer a wide range of IT related services. Our technology partnerships include: SAP Gold Business Partner, Microsoft Gold Partner, VMware Enterprise Partner, Veeam Enterprise Partner, IBM Premier Business Partner and Citrix Silver Partner.
Frontline Consultancy offers excellent prospects for the right candidate within a successful, very well established company.
The role of an Senior SAP Consultant at Frontline Consultancy includes:
- Recognising and being able to address gaps between standard B1 and the business needs of clients during workshops
- Ability to write up Blueprint and Scope of Works documents
- Effectively communicating with the client
- Providing implementation consultancy and support consultancy during Installations, upgrades and bespoke customisations of SAP B1
- Developing document layouts and reports using Crystal Reports
- Data migration from client legacy systems into SAP B1
- Creation of automation tasks using Task Centre
- Customisation with the Boyum B1UP add-on
- Pre-sales requirements gathering with clients
- Guiding and Training Junior and Trainee Consultant/s
Occasional pre-sales involvement from a consultancy aspect.
Key Requirements for SAP Business One Implementation Consultant Vacancy
- Extensive SAP Business One consultancy and technical experience
- Strong SAP solution design & implementation background
- 36 months experience in implementation, training and support of SAP B1
- 10+ Full product life cycles with SAP B1 required
- Excellent oral, presentation and written communication skills
- Aptitude to work on your own or as part of a team
- SAP B1 HANA Skills are essential
- Experience of Crystal Reports and SQL queries is a requirement
- Knowledge of BPA, Boyum B1UP and advanced configuration are desirable
- Project management skills are desirable but not required
SAP Business One experience is both essential and required. The ideal candidate will have strong accounting and / or business management software experience. Experience in any of the following will also be considered a benefit; Exchequer, Sage, Opera, Navision, and / or Great Plains.
As this is very much a customer facing role, in addition to business management knowledge, personal presentation and personality are key. At Frontline we want everyone to integrate seamlessly into our team and as such, attitude to work and your colleagues are highly valued here.
The successful candidate will have excellent written and spoken English and be able to demonstrate to customers that they fully understand their requirements. That they are able to interrogate the customers’ business processes and are able to identify any gaps and or risks. Having industry and business skills will give you a distinct advantage when talking to our customers.SAP B1 Certification is also essential.
In addition, candidates must be comfortable working with end users – from general office staff through to senior management/directors, be confident in their approach, able to think on their feet, and have a real ‘can do’ attitude. They should have superior people skills, be team-oriented, a fast learner and be very personable. The candidate will be responsible for overseeing either or both, a junior consultant or a trainee consultant’s development, training and involvement in a project/s. Therefore, exceptional personnel management skills are desirable.
Note that UK travel is required. The ideal candidate will live locally to South Manchester / Cheshire and must have a valid Full driving licence. Working from home is an option for the right candidate.
Due to the nature of this role you must be able to live and work in the UK by either holding a valid UK working visa or be eligible to do so by other qualifying means
Apply for a job by simply filling in our form or call our HR department on 0333 323 2141.
Latest Frontline Careers
SAP Business One Support ConsultantVery Competitive Package with Great Career Progression ProspectsHandforth, Greater ManchesterPermanent
ERP Project ManagerVery Competitive + Car AllowanceHandforth, Greater ManchesterPermanent
SAP Business One Implementation ConsultantVery Competitive + Car AllowanceHandforth, Greater ManchesterPermanent