SAP Business One Implementation Consultant
We are looking to recruit an experienced SAP Business One Consultant to join our established team.
The role of an SAP Consultant at Frontline Consultancy includes:
- Providing implementation consultancy and support consultancy during Installations, upgrades and bespoke customisations of SAP B1
- Recognising and being able to address gaps between standard B1 and the business needs of clients
- Ability to write up Blueprint and Scope of Works documents
- Effectively communicating with the client
- Developing document layouts and reports using Crystal Reports
- Data migration from client legacy systems into SAP B1
- Creation of automation tasks using TaskCentre
- Customisation with the Boyum B1UP add-on
- Pre-sales requirements gathering with clients
Key Requirements for SAP Business One Implementation Consultant Vacancy:
- Extensive SAP Business One consultancy and technical experience
- Strong SAP solution design & implementation background
- 24 months experience in implementation, training and support of accounting and / or business management software
- 5+ Full product life cycles with SAP B1 desirable
- Excellent oral, presentation and written communication skills
- Aptitude to work on your own or as part of a team
- SAP B1 HANA Skills are desirable
- Experience of Crystal Reports and SQL queries is a requirement
- Knowledge of TaskCentre, B1UP and advanced configuration are desirable
- Project management skills
- Experience within a manufacturing environment would be an advantage
Knowledge, Experience & Skills
SAP Business One experience is essential. The ideal candidate will have accounting and / or business management software experience. Experience in any of the following will also be considered a benefit; Exchequer, Sage, Opera, Navision, and / or Great Plains.
As this is very much a customer facing role, in addition to business management knowledge, personal presentation and personality are key.
The successful candidate will have excellent written and spoken English and be able to demonstrate to customers that they fully understand their requirements. In addition, candidates must be comfortable working with end users – from general office staff through to senior management, be confident in their approach, able to think on their feet, and have a real ‘can do’ attitude. They should have superior people skills, be team-oriented, a fast learner and be very personable.
Note that some UK travel is to be expected. The ideal candidate will live locally to South Manchester / Cheshire and must have a valid full driving licence.
Due to the nature of this role you MUST be able to live and work in the UK by either holding a valid UK working visa or be eligible to do so by other qualifying means.
Frontline Consultancy is based in Handforth, near Manchester. We are an established IT solutions provider, and offer a wide range of IT related services. Our technology partnerships include: SAP Gold Business Partner, Microsoft Gold Partner, VMware Enterprise Partner, Veeam Enterprise Partner, IBM Premier Business Partner and Citrix Silver Partner.
Frontline Consultancy offers excellent prospects for the right candidate within a successful, very well established company.
To apply for this position, please send your CV quoting the above reference number.
We look forward to hearing from you.
Please note that due to the volume of interest we experience for our vacancies, we are unable to respond to every applicant. Therefore if you do not hear back from us within six weeks of submitting your CV, please take it that unfortunately you have not been successful on this occasion.
We have an exclusivity arrangement in place with a recruitment agency already and will not consider any applications that are sent speculatively from ANY other agency. Only direct application from candidates themselves will be reviewed (or those from our preferred agency).
Apply for a job by simply filling in our form or call our HR department on 0333 323 2141.
Latest Frontline Careers
Digital Marketing ExecutivePermanent
SAP Business One Support ConsultantHandforth, WilmslowPermanent
Managed Services Infrastructure EngineerHandforth, WilmslowPermanent
Managed Services Project ManagerPermanent
Senior 3rd Line Infrastructure EngineerPermanent
Senior Service Desk Analyst / 2nd LinePermanent
Temporary Accounts Assistant – 6 weeks initially with an immediate startWilmslowPermanent
B2B Telemarketing / Lead Generator£20k (OTE £24k Uncapped)Permanent
SAP Business One Support ConsultantPermanent
ERP Project ManagerPermanent
Service Desk Analyst£18k - £22k (dependent on experience) + benefitsPermanent
Managed Services Technical ConsultantPermanent
Sage X3 Implementation ConsultantPermanent
ERP & Managed Services Account ManagerPermanent
SAP Business One Implementation ConsultantPermanent
ERP New Business SalesPermanent