Sage X3 Implementation Consultant
We are looking to recruit an experienced Sage X3 Implementation Consultant to join our established team.
This is an excellent opportunity for the right candidate to get in on the creation of a new team from the ground up and to be influential in shaping the teams development with one of the oldest and strongest IT consulting teams in the ERP market.
- Conducting scoping/business analysis workshops to analyse and specify customer requirements, recording what has been discussed, agreed and rejected to define optimum use of Sage X3 and advise clients on how best to use their system
- Business Blueprint writing following workshops
- Install and configuration of Sage X3
- Manage data migration from legacy systems to Sage X3
- Sage X3 Crystal Reports
- SQL Query and Report writing
- Provide functional demonstrations and training to end users
- Resolve technical queries within the areas of expertise
- Maintain effective working relationships with relevant people within Frontline (especially project managers) to ensure an effective flow of information and documentation
- Proactively highlight project issues to the project team
- Continuously improve product knowledge
- Provide product support to the customer post go-live
Knowledge, Experience & Skills
- A Business/IT or Accounting degree/qualification or the ability to demonstrate strong business expertise
- Sage X3 accreditations are essential to this role
- 2/3 years minimum experience in a consultancy capacity
- 6+ Full Cycle Sage X3 Implementations
- Detailed technical knowledge of Sage X3 product area, Manufacturing and/or Distribution Modules would be ideal
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and presentation skills
- Self-motivated and able to prioritise task and manage own time efficiently
- Proven ability to work independently or as part of a team
- Ability to integrate and become a strong personable member in the existing ERP team
- Passion for success
- Ability to learn quickly through instruction and self-learning
Note that UK travel is to be expected. The ideal candidate will live locally to South Manchester / Cheshire and must have a valid full driving licence.
Due to the nature of this role you MUST be able to live and work in the UK by either holding a valid UK working visa or be eligible to do so by other qualifying means.
Frontline Consultancy is based in Handforth, near Manchester. We are an established IT solutions provider, and offer a wide range of IT related services. Our technology partnerships include: SAP Gold Business Partner, Microsoft Gold Partner, VMware Enterprise Partner, Veeam Enterprise Partner, IBM Premier Business Partner and Citrix Silver Partner.
Frontline Consultancy offers excellent prospects for the right candidate within a successful, very well established company.
To apply for this position, please send your CV quoting the above reference number.
We look forward to hearing from you.
Please note that due to the volume of interest we experience for our vacancies, we are unable to respond to every applicant. Therefore if you do not hear back from us within six weeks of submitting your CV, please take it that unfortunately you have not been successful on this occasion.
We have an exclusivity arrangement in place with a recruitment agency already and will not consider any applications that are sent speculatively from ANY other agency. Only direct application from candidates themselves will be reviewed (or those from our preferred agency).
Apply for a job by simply filling in our form or call our HR department on 0333 323 2141.
Latest Frontline Careers
Digital Marketing ExecutivePermanent
SAP Business One Support ConsultantHandforth, WilmslowPermanent
Managed Services Infrastructure EngineerHandforth, WilmslowPermanent
Managed Services Project ManagerPermanent
Senior 3rd Line Infrastructure EngineerPermanent
Senior Service Desk Analyst / 2nd LinePermanent
Temporary Accounts Assistant – 6 weeks initially with an immediate startWilmslowPermanent
B2B Telemarketing / Lead Generator£20k (OTE £24k Uncapped)Permanent
SAP Business One Support ConsultantPermanent
ERP Project ManagerPermanent
Service Desk Analyst£18k - £22k (dependent on experience) + benefitsPermanent
Managed Services Technical ConsultantPermanent
Sage X3 Implementation ConsultantPermanent
ERP & Managed Services Account ManagerPermanent
SAP Business One Implementation ConsultantPermanent
ERP New Business SalesPermanent