ERP Project Manager
We are looking for an ERP Project Manager to join our established growing project management team. The purpose of this role is to manage a variety of ERP projects, ensuring work is delivered on time, in budget and to the customer’s high satisfaction.
- Ensure that realistic project plans are developed and agreed with customers to enable us to set and meet their expectations
- Ensure that project delivery conforms to the company’s implementation methodology; project and program schedules, risk management, stakeholder communication, progress reporting etc
- Communication with both the consulting teams and our customers is absolutely key to this role
- Planning and managing small, medium and large scale projects
- Liaise and communicate well with the account management team
- Optimise the profitability of projects for the company
- Organise resources and ensure that actions are taken to ensure that delivery stays on-plan
- Manage changes to the project through the appropriate change control mechanisms
- Manage all financial aspects of your projects, managing budgets, time and revenue recognition, timely invoices and control of project related debt.
- Play an active role in continuously improving the project management processes within Frontline
- Maintain reporting metrics to enable management to review the effectiveness and progress of projects
- Escalate potential problems as soon as these are identified
- Facilitate team and customer meetings effectively
Skills and Experience
- Effective interpersonal and communication skills, both written and verbal
- Strong desire to provide a ‘best in class’ service
- Good working knowledge of project management methodologies and governance
- Negotiation and influencing skills
- Experience managing fluctuating numbers of projects ranging in size and delivery
- Good knowledge of PM tools and systems
- Experience working in the mid range ERP Service sector
- Strong communication skills, capable of establishing and maintaining strong working relationships with internal and external stakeholders, setting and managing expectations
- Capable of making decisions, you will have an analytical approach
- Able to work under pressure and to motivate both yourself and the team
- At least 2 years in an ERP Project Manager role
- Desired – Prince 2 Foundation/Practitioner
- Preferred but not essential – CRM or Datto Autotask experience
- Ability to travel throughout the UK when required
Frontline Consultancy is based in Handforth, near Manchester. We are an established IT solutions provider, and offer a wide range of IT related services. Our technology partnerships include: SAP Gold Business Partner, Microsoft Gold Partner, VMware Enterprise Partner, Veeam Enterprise Partner, IBM Premier Business Partner and Citrix Silver Partner. Frontline Consultancy offers excellent prospects for the right candidate within a successful, very well established company.
To apply, please send your CV detailing employment and any supporting information quoting the vacancy reference number in the subject. We look forward to hearing from you.
We have an exclusivity arrangement in place with a recruitment agency already and will not consider any applications that are sent speculatively from ANY other agency. Only direct application from candidates themselves will be reviewed (or those from our preferred agency).
Please note that due to the volume of interest we experience for our vacancies, we are unable to respond to every applicant. Therefore if you do not hear back from us within six weeks of submitting your CV, please take it that unfortunately you have not been successful on this occasion.
Apply for a job by simply filling in our form or call our HR department on 0333 323 2141.
Latest Frontline Careers
SAP Business One Support ConsultantVery Competitive Package with Great Career Progression ProspectsHandforth, Greater ManchesterPermanent
ERP Project ManagerVery Competitive + Car AllowanceHandforth, Greater ManchesterPermanent
SAP Business One Implementation ConsultantVery Competitive + Car AllowanceHandforth, Greater ManchesterPermanent