ERP Project Manager
We are looking for an ERP Project Manager to join an established yet growing team. The purpose of this role is to manage a variety of ERP projects, ensuring work is delivered on time, in budget and to the customer’s high satisfaction.
- Ensure that realistic project plans are developed and agreed with customers to enable us to set and meet their expectations
- Ensure that all project delivery conforms to the company’s implementation methodology
- Optimise the profitability of projects for the company
- Organise resources and ensure that actions are taken to ensure that delivery stays on-plan
- Manage changes to the project through the appropriate change control mechanisms
- Manage the financial aspects of projects
- Play an active role in continuously improving the project management processes within Frontline
- Maintain reporting metrics to enable management to review the effectiveness and progress of projects
- Escalate potential problems as soon as these are identified
- Working at an IT consultancy
- Implementing mid-market ERP solutions
- Strong understanding and implementation experience in ERP projects
- Strong understanding and implementation experience in software development projects
- At least 2 years in an ERP Project Manager role
- Ability to manage several projects concurrently
- Excellent oral, presentation and written communication skills
- Aptitude to work on your own and as part of a team
- Project management skills (PRINCE2 desirable)
- Enthusiasm and drive
- High level of attention to detail
- Ability to communicate using standard project management tools
- Strong business acumen
- Ability to travel throughout the UK when required
Frontline Consultancy is based in Handforth, near Manchester. We are an established IT solutions provider, and offer a wide range of IT related services. Our technology partnerships include: SAP Gold Business Partner, Microsoft Gold Partner, VMware Enterprise Partner, Veeam Enterprise Partner, IBM Premier Business Partner and Citrix Silver Partner. Frontline Consultancy offers excellent prospects for the right candidate within a successful, very well established company.
To apply, please send your CV detailing employment and any supporting information quoting the vacancy reference number in the subject. We look forward to hearing from you.
We have an exclusivity arrangement in place with a recruitment agency already and will not consider any applications that are sent speculatively from ANY other agency. Only direct application from candidates themselves will be reviewed (or those from our preferred agency).
Please note that due to the volume of interest we experience for our vacancies, we are unable to respond to every applicant. Therefore if you do not hear back from us within six weeks of submitting your CV, please take it that unfortunately you have not been successful on this occasion.
Apply for a job by simply filling in our form or call our HR department on 0333 323 2141.
Latest Frontline Careers
Digital Marketing ExecutivePermanent
SAP Business One Support ConsultantHandforth, WilmslowPermanent
Managed Services Infrastructure EngineerHandforth, WilmslowPermanent
Managed Services Project ManagerPermanent
Senior 3rd Line Infrastructure EngineerPermanent
Senior Service Desk Analyst / 2nd LinePermanent
Temporary Accounts Assistant – 6 weeks initially with an immediate startWilmslowPermanent
B2B Telemarketing / Lead Generator£20k (OTE £24k Uncapped)Permanent
SAP Business One Support ConsultantPermanent
ERP Project ManagerPermanent
Service Desk Analyst£18k - £22k (dependent on experience) + benefitsPermanent
Managed Services Technical ConsultantPermanent
Sage X3 Implementation ConsultantPermanent
ERP & Managed Services Account ManagerPermanent
SAP Business One Implementation ConsultantPermanent
ERP New Business SalesPermanent