ERP New Business Sales
Vacancy Reference: ENBS170516
We are looking for a new business ERP sales person to proactively engage and successfully close business with potential new customers, where the customers’ requirements align with Frontline’s offerings of software and IT services.
Frontline’s offerings include SAP Business One and Sage X3 implementations, although we also provide services to existing users of these systems, as well as associated hardware and managed services.
- Build relationships with potential new customers to Frontline.
- Qualify opportunities to determine whether their requirements can be met.
- Understand the full range of products and services supplied by Frontline and be able to explain the benefits of these to potential customers.
- Represent the company in an honest and professional manner at all times.
- Carry out initial requirements gathering exercises to obtain detailed information on a potential new customer.
- Work closely with our Pre-Sales team to build presentations and demonstrations to potential new customers.
- Design and execute an effective sales campaign for each opportunity.
- Build accurate and professional proposals and quotations.
- Update Frontline’s CRM system in a timely manner.
- Accurately place orders on the Frontline internal ERP system and calculate profit margins.
- Consistently meet pre-agreed sales targets.
- Occasionally attend industry networking events.
- Attend monthly internal Sales meetings.
- Keep up to date with new technologies, complimentary software and competitive offerings.
- Any other reasonable task as requested by Management.
- Although you will be given new opportunities to work on from our lead generation and marketing team, you will also be expected to create new opportunities yourself from time to time.
- Although the role is focussed on new business, you may also have the opportunity to sell to some of Frontline’s existing customer base too.Pre-Requisites:
- Ability to work in the UK.
- UK driving licence.
- Experience of selling similar IT solutions (see below).
- Willingness to travel across the UK to attend customer meetings and presentations when necessary.Desired Experience:
- Strong track record of achieving sales targets.
- Experience of selling ERP or business management solutions such as SAP Business One, Microsoft Dynamics Nav, Pegasus Opera, Sage 200 or similar.
- Experience of dealing with Board level representatives at small and medium sized businesses.
- Experience of working alongside technical colleagues as part of a team.Personality:
- Good communicator both written and verbally
- Strong presentational skills
- Presents well to the customer at all times
- Excellent relationship builder
- Positive, enthusiastic attitude to work and life
- Self-starter who wants to hit the ground running
- Strong work ethic
- Ability to match customer problems to solutions
- Honest, dependable and professional attitude
- Willingness to learn new technologies and offerings
- Desire to winFrontline Consultancy
This position is based at the Frontline HQ in Handforth, Wilmslow.Frontline Consultancy is based in Handforth, near Manchester. We are an established IT solutions provider, and offer a wide range of IT related services. Our technology partnerships include: SAP Gold Business Partner, Microsoft Gold Partner, VMware Enterprise Partner, Veeam Enterprise Partner, IBM Premier Business Partner and Citrix Silver Partner.Frontline Consultancy offers excellent prospects for the right candidate within a successful, very well established company.Interested?
To apply, please send your CV detailing employment and any supporting information quoting the vacancy reference number in the subject.
We look forward to hearing from you.
Please note that due to the volume of interest we experience for our vacancies, we are unable to respond to every applicant. Therefore if you do not hear back from us within six weeks of submitting your CV, please take it that unfortunately you have not been successful on this occasion.
We have an exclusivity arrangement in place with a recruitment agency already and will not consider any applications that are sent speculatively from ANY other agency. Only direct application from candidates themselves will be reviewed (or those from our preferred agency).
Apply for a job by simply filling in our form or call our HR department on 0333 323 2141.
Latest Frontline Careers
SAP Business One Support ConsultantPermanent
ERP Project ManagerPermanent
Senior Network ConsultantPermanent
Technical Project ManagerPermanent
Service Desk Analyst£18k - £22k (dependent on experience) + benefitsPermanent
Managed Services Technical ConsultantPermanent
Senior Service Desk AnalystPermanent
Sage X3 Implementation ConsultantPermanent
ERP & Managed Services Account ManagerPermanent
SAP Business One Implementation ConsultantPermanent
ERP New Business SalesPermanent