ERP & Managed Services Account Manager
Due to growth, we have the need to expand the Account Management Team, this is a fantastic opportunity to join one of the leading players in ERP and Managed Services in Cheshire.
You have the opportunity to join our highly experienced and successful sales team. This role is suitable for a highly motivated, enthusiastic and creative individual that is looking to move their sales career to the next level, on offer is a generous salary and OTE package, depending on experience and past performance.
The ideal candidate will have a successful track record in managing a number of key accounts and developing relationships to generate profitable sales and hitting key KPI’s.
The candidate will have the opportunity to sell all aspects of the Frontline portfolio of products and services. These include ERP enhancements & Add-ons, Managed Services, Software Development and infrastructure.
- Deliver profitable sales on a regular basis and hit key KPI’s
- Develop incoming leads into business opportunities
- Conduct account management meetings and requirement gathering meetings
- Develop and capitalise on the network of Frontline Consultancy and personal contacts
- Work with the pre-sales team to demonstrate and present solution propositions to prospects and decision-making teams.
- Map solution capabilities to business requirements through a professional and ethical business approach
- Providing quotes, completing proposals and co-ordinate bids.
- Provide first-rate account management and development of key accounts
- Develop and maintain a high level of understanding of Frontline Consultancy’s proposition and be able to present these in context to the client’s requirement
- Develop and maintain a high level of understanding of the key vertical markets
- Engage constructively with the marketing department to develop strategic campaign plans to generate new business opportunities within their client base
- Manage the sales process from initial opportunity through to the securing of the client purchase order, and monitor the implementation to ensure successful service delivery ensuring the client is informed at all times
Knowledge, Experience & Skills
- Demonstrable knowledge of the ERP market ideally through experience of selling solutions such as SAP Business One, Sage Line 200 or other mid-market solutions.
- A knowledge or track record in selling managed services and development services
- Desire to succeed and win
- Proven track record in sales
- Articulate in speech and conversation
- Persuasive, persistent yet friendly and personable
- Ability to create and maintain network of personal contacts and references
- Dynamic, confident self-starter
- Desire to be part of a winning team
Frontline Consultancy is based in Handforth, near Manchester. We are an established IT solutions provider, and offer a wide range of IT related services. Our technology partnerships include: SAP Gold Business Partner, Microsoft Gold Partner, VMware Enterprise Partner, Veeam Enterprise Partner, IBM Premier Business Partner and Citrix Silver Partner.
Frontline Consultancy offers excellent prospects for the right candidate within a successful, very well established company.
To apply for this position, please send your CV quoting the above reference number.
We look forward to hearing from you.
Please note that due to the volume of interest we experience for our vacancies, we are unable to respond to every applicant. Therefore if you do not hear back from us within six weeks of submitting your CV, please take it that unfortunately you have not been successful on this occasion.
We have an exclusivity arrangement in place with a recruitment agency already and will not consider any applications that are sent speculatively from ANY other agency. Only direct application from candidates themselves will be reviewed (or those from our preferred agency).
Apply for a job by simply filling in our form or call our HR department on 0333 323 2141.
Latest Frontline Careers
Digital Marketing ExecutivePermanent
SAP Business One Support ConsultantHandforth, WilmslowPermanent
Managed Services Infrastructure EngineerHandforth, WilmslowPermanent
Managed Services Project ManagerPermanent
Senior 3rd Line Infrastructure EngineerPermanent
Senior Service Desk Analyst / 2nd LinePermanent
Temporary Accounts Assistant – 6 weeks initially with an immediate startWilmslowPermanent
B2B Telemarketing / Lead Generator£20k (OTE £24k Uncapped)Permanent
SAP Business One Support ConsultantPermanent
ERP Project ManagerPermanent
Service Desk Analyst£18k - £22k (dependent on experience) + benefitsPermanent
Managed Services Technical ConsultantPermanent
Sage X3 Implementation ConsultantPermanent
ERP & Managed Services Account ManagerPermanent
SAP Business One Implementation ConsultantPermanent
ERP New Business SalesPermanent