As a Frontline Prospector driving our approved new business Initiatives into the SME / SMB space promoting our products & services in a conversational and pragmatic manner you will be tasked with making 100 outbound calls (warm & cold) to targeted & qualified contacts daily. Through this effort, you will be required to pitch 10 decision makers per day.
We follow the BANT (Budget, Authority, Need/s & Timeframe/s) process for this. Whilst promoting our products & services you will also be updating, qualifying & re-qualifying existing data with relevant CRM actions pertaining to your department and future prospecting activities
What does a successful candidate need to be aware of for this role?
- If you are not a fan of using a telephone DO NOT apply
- We are looking for punctual / world considerate colleagues
- We are looking for at least 2 years telephone / sales / marketing experience
- We are looking for people who have a life to talk about
- We are looking for people who are motivated to earn money over the phone
- We are looking for people interested in a sales role in the IT sector but further are also interested in progression opportunities down the line and can be a team player throughout
- We are looking for a positive attitude, grit and a sense of humour whether it be a potential colleague with a few war stories or a potential colleague looking for a new challenge before they hang up their sales boots wanting to give sales that 1 last chance…… Why? Our clients are from all manner of business sectors
- We are looking for people who can listen & learn on the job
- We are looking for potential colleagues that are (at least) a little jazzed by IT
40 BANT qualified appointments in a year. Commission is paid quarterly or as soon as quarter target or targets are hit! If you hit 40 leads prior to December the 31st, you will gain access to the Frontline Gold Club and benefit from its substantial lead revenue increase for the rest of that calendar year.
22 days holiday on start with two additional holidays at Christmas and a further holiday for your birthday in addition to 8 bank holidays per year. For 3 years service your holidays increase to 24 days and for 5 years service your holidays increase to 25 days.
Frontline offer a Pension initiative through NEST
About your potential department
The department has 38 years phone experience across at least eight sectors. Your Supervisor has multiple tenures in B2C & B2B. He offers real-time coalface coaching to aid support & development. He is only interested two things for his department 1 – being able to give somebody a job they enjoy and 2 – help his colleagues to achieve more today that they did yesterday, oh and number 3 – Over achievement !!! 😉
- Privately Owned
- Trading since 1991
- Has a demanding client base for some of the country’s leading brands in our preferred sectors
- Has a diverse work culture
- Rewards hard work
- Very strong ‘’Team Ethos’’ across all departments
- Frontlines departments – 1: Sales & Marketing / 2: ERP – SAP Business One & Sage X3 / 3: Managed & Technical Services / 4: IBM & Core Support & 5: Cyber Security & Hosting
- We work 37.5 Hours per week with 1 hours lunch unpaid (that’s it)
- Leave your ego at the door
- Be on time, be punctual
- Formal office attire Monday to Friday with dress down Friday (no sportswear)
- We operate ZERO tolerance for – bullying, theft, drug use!
Interested to see where the rabbit hole goes? Please apply and complete the form to the right…
We have an exclusivity arrangement in place with a recruitment agency already and will not consider any applications that are sent speculatively from ANY other agency. Only direct application from candidates themselves will be reviewed (or those from our preferred agency).
Please note that due to the volume of interest we experience for our vacancies, we are unable to respond to every applicant. Therefore if you do not hear back from us within six weeks of submitting your CV, please take it that unfortunately you have not been successful on this occasion.
Apply for a job by simply filling in our form or call our HR department on 0333 323 2141.
Latest Frontline Careers
Managed Services Infrastructure EngineerHandforth, WilmslowPermanent
Managed Services Project ManagerPermanent
Senior 3rd Line Infrastructure EngineerPermanent
Senior Service Desk Analyst / 2nd LinePermanent
B2B PorspectorStarting salary: £20,000 - £23,000 basic plusHandforthPermanent
SAP Business One Support ConsultantPermanent
ERP Project ManagerPermanent
Service Desk Analyst£18k - £22k (dependent on experience) + benefitsPermanent
Managed Services Technical ConsultantPermanent
ERP New Business SalesPermanent