B1UP Version 2016.02 – What’s New?
With 2016 starting to gather pace I thought it would be a good time to share an update from Boyum IT in regards to the Business One Usability Package (B1UP). This blog takes a look at the latest release of B1UP, version 2016.02 which came out earlier this month.
Customise SAP Business One
What’s New – 2016.02
- B1 Validation System
- Added a ‘Prevent event looping’ system that can prevent endless loops in advanced use-cases (that take a long time or cause SAP to crash).
- Quick Create
- Added option to have a 3rd row of customisable fields (more than 34)
- Increase max allowed install time to 120 sec. (previous 60) to allow proper install on very slow systems.
- Increase max allowed uninstall time to 60 sec. (previous 30) to allow proper uninstall on very slow systems.
- Fixed that if you defined font size for user in other places, General Settings used the wrong font size for font size scaling of various elements.
- Fixed that the Create Demo form did not work properly.
- Fixed that if you ran multiple Boyum Add-ons and one was missing a license the Create demo screen was engaged by all the add-ons.
- B1 Budget
- HANA: Fixed missing cast in SQL on HANA in the Crystal report B1Budget_M_HANA
- B1 Print and Delivery
- Fixed that custom delivery could not use dynamic table syntax when run from schedule or mass delivery in emails.
- B1 Search
- Fixed that search for service calls did not search the call id or the document number.
- Item Placement Tool
- Fixed an issue that if you used IPT on and UDO and called a UF of type Message then B1UP would hang.
- Quick Create
- Fixed visual bug when you had more than 16 customised fields selected.
- Server Component
- Fixed issue with backups of databases and schedules.
- Fixed that proxy port could not be higher than 100.
- Added the option to block undo on B1UP forms
- Universal Function
- HANA: Fixed that UF configs allowed same code with different causing result in B1UP being unable to start.
- Universal Function – File Exporter
- Sample in the manual is now correct and more realistic for better reference.