Modular Service Management Solution
Job completion and customer satisfaction are the life-blood of any service organisation. The challenge is to delight your customer whilst improving response times, reducing costs of service delivery, and maximising productivity - in short, to optimise your service management operation.
So, if you are passionate about delivering world beating customer service whilst identifying and challenging inefficiencies, Kudos Service Management has a great deal to offer.
Kudos Service Management is an innovative, highly configurable product. Its integrated modular design means that the service management system we supply fits your requirements perfectly.
A Fully Integrated Solution
Data integration throughout all Kudos software modules is renowned. Records can be accessed and updated from any Kudos software module, and cross-module processes automated – the scheduling of field service visits on despatch of repaired equipment, for example.
Kudos Service Management
Kudos service management system automates manual operations within service delivery making these areas more efficient, consistent and error free.
Service management systems help organise all customer information, manage the products or services you provide, schedule and allocate staff, monitor costs of service delivery and collate billing information.
Frontline is based in Cheshire - serving customers nationwide
0161 486 4400
Kudos Service Management - features
Enviable functionality is common to all Kudos Service Management modules. This includes:
- Workflows configured to optimise your service managment operation,
- Comprehensive correspondence functionality,
- Quotation generation,
- Search functions,
- Action generation and to-do lists,
- Diarying and calendar handling,
- Full audit trails for each record,
- Alerts - including customer alerts to technical problems, and sales prompts at opportunities for chargeable work.
Kudos Service Management Modules
Kudos Service Management offers great flexibility. The following modules are available and can be configured to drive your business forward:
- Field Service Management;
- Service Contract Management,
- Workshop & Repair Management,
- Loan Equipment Management.
Field Service Management
Field Service Management manages the entire field service operation; from a customer request for an engineer call-out, through scheduling, visit and completion.
The module uses detailed records of equipment models to identify parts required and to allow engineer van stocks to be maintained.
The Field Service Management module enables:
- Customer calls to be captured;
- Visit details to be defined;
- Monitoring of engineer availability;
- Intelligent scheduling engine designed to get the best technician to the right customer at the most convenient time so that costs are minimised and customer service is maximised. The scheduler uses staff skill set and current location information to inform decision making, it also enables rapid re-planning whenever required.
- Scheduled job issue;
- Remote access using mobile data communication; delivers real-time data updates to and from field based staff eliminates procedural delays, empowers field based staff with decision support tool.
- Events recording, customer history and outstanding work;
- Planned preventative maintenance scheduling;
- Ability to order parts directly;
- Engineer tracking;
- Generation of invoice information for chargeable work;
- Visibility of customer history;
- Creation of reports; service level targets, engineer productivity, response time measurement, installation re-visits, generation of revenue from the Field Service departments.
Service Contract Management
Kudos Service Contract Management module oversees the complete process; from the identification of the requirement for a service contract, through contract definition to the maintenance and delivery of SLA commitments.
The Service Contract Management module enables:
- Constant visibility of contract status and maintenance levels;
- Visibility of complete customer history ~ summary of service contract, renewal tracking, expiry date, component level of product coverage, response times, service level agreements and service coverage;
- Planned preventative maintenance (PPM) scheduling;
- Identification of equipment that does not meet serviceability standards for continued operation;
- Generation of billing transactions for contract maintenance charges and billable calls, extended prices, VAT, discounts and calculations;
- Creation of reports, service level targets, response time measurement, installation re-visits, generation of revenue from the Service departments.
Workshop and Repair Management
Tracks every aspect of service delivery for equipment repair organisations.
The Workshop and Repair Management module enables account details to be generated for a complex mix of charging situations - from repairs being carried out under guarantee or service contract; chargeable to the customer; or chargeable to an internal account.
Workshop & Repair Management module enables:
- Logging and tracking of incoming maintenance and repair calls, call and job escalation;
- Bar-code integration;
- Tracking of timesheets - standard hours, actual hours worked and billable hours;
- Precise Customer updates in terms of where their product is within the repair cycle;
- Rapid turnaround cycles creating flexible levels of service;
- Work in progress reports – status of jobs by customer, repair date, overviews and workloads;
- Controlled job reporting for single or multiple workshops;
- Multi-location stock control system for parts;
- Reports on parts utilised and service history.
Equipment Loan Management
The Equipment Loan Management module allows you to create and maintain a comprehensive inventory of loan equipment and provides a complete tracking system for equipment loaned; from initial customer contact, through to loan equipment return.
The Loan Equipment Management module enables:
- Comprehensive and clear loan inventory;
- Complete tracking on loan equipment, customer contract, start and completion date;
- Identifies which equipment is ready for collection;
- Bar-code integration;
- Tracks and monitors safety records for equipment to ensure required checks are carried out;
- Create reports that detail all loan equipment, age of equipment, make and model.
Award winning software from Frontline Consultancy.
- Frontline Consultancy
- SAP® Business One
- Core Modules
- Industry Solutions
- Mobile Solutions
- Starter Package
- Why Frontline
- Additional Tools
- Sage or Exchequer User
- SAP Crystal Solutions
- SAP B1 Resource Centre
- SAP Blog
- IT Managed Services
- Outsourcing & Managed Services
- IT Support
- Products Offered
- Power Systems
- iSeries Services
- HA / DR for iSeries
- Legacy Systems
- System X (x86 Servers)
- Lotus Software
- IBM Cognos
- Quick EDD
- Lotus Software
- VM Backup - Veeam
- Enquiry Form
Frontline Consultancy is the sole owner of the Kudos suite of business software; Kudos CMS Workflow, CRM, ERP, Service Management and Kudos Mobile.
We look forward to hearing from you.